Baffles, Heat Shields and Baffle Seal Material
Baffle Seal Friction Causes Airframe Vibration and Destroys Cowls
Typical silicone rubber baffle seals have a coefficient of friction among the
highest of any known material. This friction transfers engine vibration into
your cowl causing fastener fretting, fatigue, cracking, chaffing and airframe
Cowl Saverô Baffle Seal Material has 10 Times Less Friction!
- One side is silicone and the other is the revolutionary friction free
surface unique to the patent pending Cowl Saverô baffle seal material.
- Cowl Saverô dramatically reduces the friction between your cowl and
Low Friction Saves You Money!
- Reduces transfer of damaging engine vibration to the engine cowl and
- Minimizes cowl chaffing and erosion from baffle seals
- Extends baffle seal life
- Reduces expensive cowl and cowl fastener repairs
- Reduces fatigue and cracking in aluminum baffles and cowl skins
- The cowling even goes on easier!
- Ideal balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Fiberglass reinforced
- Meets industry standard AMS3320G
- McFarlane quality you can count on!
Click to View Application Guide and Product Information
Baffle Seal Retainer Strip. Use as a Retainer for Riveting Baffle Seals to Baffles
Baffle Seal Repair Kit, Best for Small Aircraft with Straight Baffle Seals. Includes 3" X 108" Roll of Cowl Saver, 10 Retainer Strips and Rivet Assortment.
Baffle Seal Repair Kit, For Larger Aircraft or Curved Baffles. Kit Includes 18" X 36" Sheet of Cowl Saver, 20 Retainer Strips and Rivet Assortment.
Baffle Seal Repair Kit. Includes 3" X 156" Roll of Cowl Saver, 14 Retainer Strips and Rivet Assortment.
Cowl Saver, 18" X 36" Sheet, Best for larger aircraft or curved baffle seals that cannot be cut from 3 inch strips.
Cowl Saver, 36" X 36" Sheet. Best for larger aircraft or curved baffle seals that cannot be cut from 3 inch strips.
Cowl Saver, 3" X 108" Roll. Best for small aircraft with straight baffle seals.